Sunday 12 December 2010

King of Badgers poked!




It is an absolute disgrace!

The King of the Badgers was poked last night by violent student protestors.

No doubt encouraged by that yob, Beaver Hateman.

I admire the King's fortitude of spirit, coming under such violent assault, - apparently he only fainted twice.

Of course, I have some sympathy with the protestors - coming from humble beginnings myself I would never have had the opportunity to have gone to University or to have enjoyed the many edifying recreational pursuits therein if it were not for the fact that I was able to gain a scholarship.



However, the rule of law must be upheld and The Badgertown Police were right to enforce this with the utmost severity.

As always, one must be magnanimous - I have sent the hospitalised student badgers a crate of bananas and a crate of grapes to show there are no hard feelings over the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment