Monday 11 October 2010

The Blue Box



Sorry, for the lack of missives from Homeward over the last few months.

The fact is - you just cannot get the staff these days.

The old codger who writes up my memoirs has been busy on some mad-cap scheme of his own.

This has involved doing up some cottage in Kent, England. Apparently it used to belong to some adventurer called Doctor John Smith.

"Surely, nothing can be more important than the chronicle of my life?" I remonstrated with him. For they have a great significance on world events, do they not?

"But, it has a blue box that is bigger on the inside than the outside!" he wheedled.

"I hardly need to remind you that such things are commonplace here at Homeward!" I argued.

He had no answer to that.

Anyway, if it is of interest to you (which I sincerely doubt) here is a link to the website extolling its virtues.

http://www.doctorjohnsmith.co.uk

Hopefully, normal service will now be resumed and I shall tell you of recent events, here, at Homeward.

Tomorrow, I shall recount the tale of the Hateman brothers struggle for control of the Bad Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment