Monday 10 May 2010

Strange Days



These are strange days, indeed.

The hung Council in Badgertown, following the results of the Council elections has led too much arguing between the mayoral candidates over who is in charge.

Meanwhile, some of the populace are now arguing that attempts should be made to ditch all the present candidates and offer the job to some of the now unemployed members of the British Parliament.

The dwarfs are very keen to recruit Julia Goldsworthy - being mostly gold miners I think that they may just find her name attractive, but by all accounts she was a very good MP for Camborne and Redruth.

They have been protesting on the streets, but met strong opposition from a counter demonstration by members of the Badfort Crowd - who are keen to offer the job to my old friend Gordon Brown.

1 comment:

  1. Not being a resident Pom I can't follow all your reasoning but I can understand enough to know that you're very witty! I love your sketches too.

    ReplyDelete