Friday 25 September 2009

Oh dear, they have found the water




I am somewhat worried that the existence of water molecules has been revealed by a sensitive NASA spectrometer aboard India's Chandrayaan-1 probe to the Moon.

One report says "lunar gardeners could also use artificial light to produce a familiar day-night rhythm for vegetables being grown for the first human colonists."

We have managed to keep secret the farming activities of our dwarf colonists on the moon, up until now.

I fear that it will not be long before man decides to return to the moon, and then our secret operations will be discovered.

Far more troubling, however, is if our Helium 3 mining operations are revealed.

For everyone nows that wars can end up being fought over energy resources. Of course, Barack and Gordon are most grateful to me for saving the Global Economy, but will our friendly relations survive when they discover one of the major sources of my wealth?


Buy my Biographies in Great Britain here and here

Buy my Biographies in America here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment