Saturday 17 September 2022

Floods

This really is one of the worst winters at Homeward that I can remember. The snow has been followed by torrential rain and the moat around Homeward has overflown. It has flooded the shanty town (Uncleville!) that the Badfort crowd built on my lawn. To cap it all Beaver is blaming me for this! He accuses me of deliberately allowing the moat to become waterlogged in order to wash their houses away before Barack's Presidential visit. He has sent out an S.O.S. to the Screen Actors Guild. Diane Keaton (clearly besotted with Beaver) has organised an airlift of emergency supplies. It seems to consist mainly of barrels of Black Tom and DVD's of sustaining performances. There appears to be no shortage of food as the surrounding waters have become inundated with Scob Fish. Luckily, here at Homeward, there are plentiful supplies of food at my various food towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment